Become a Safety Leader in Your Industry
The University of Findlay’s Environmental, Safety and Health Management Master’s degree prepares you for a leadership position in almost any industry where safety and sustainability are needed. Findlay offers you 100% online courses, affordable tuition, and the opportunity to complete your degree in 2 years.
You can maximize your credentialing potential and the customization of your degree by choosing an emphasis:
- The Safety Leadership Emphasis qualifies as a Board of Certified Safety Professionals Qualified Academic Plan (QAP). Students who graduate from a QAP meet one of the eligibility requirements of the BCSP’s Certified Safety Professional credential.
- The Environmental Health Emphasis provides the most versatility, with a choice of environmental electives.
ENVM 540 – Production Operations and Auditing
ENVM 660 – Disaster Management: Vulnerability and Threat Assessment
ENVM 510 – Environmental Health and Epidemiology
ENVM 590 – Air Pollution Control
ENVM 520 – Public Policy and Communication
EMVM 665 – Risk Management for Managers
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Official transcript conferring a bachelor’s degree (for master-level programs).
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students who have a 2.50 cumulative undergraduate grade point average may be considered for conditional admission.
- Two courses in biology, or complete ENVM 503.
- Two courses in chemistry, or complete ENVM 504.
If your native language is not English and you have not graduated from an English speaking university in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or Canada, you must also submit an English language test score. You will be either directly admitted or conditionally admitted based on your English language test score. Visit the international admissions website for more information.